Regan Specialist brings an extensive range of specialist construction and civil engineering methods, developed and costumed to our client’s needs. The company provides specialist construction solutions in the following areas:
- Wind Energy
- Piling Works
- Flood Alleviation Works
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Design and Build Solutions
- Tunnelling / Trenchless Technology
- Railway Works
- Network Utilities
- Temporary Works
Client: Laois County Council
Designers: Mulligan Reside Larkin Ltd
Completion Date: April 2008
Description: This award winning project consisted of the provision of a Civic Plaza area to include an open public amenity space and integral new-build 2-deck carpark semi-recessed below existing grade level.
- Open public amenity space.
- Integral new-build 2-deck carpark with ramped entry / exit.
- Installation of 3 no. stop passenger lifts and public stairways.
- Associated siteworks and services.
- Hard and soft landscaping with street furniture.
- Band stand.
- Water & Lighting features
Client: South Dublin County Council
Designers: Clifton Scannell Emerson Associated
Completion Date: October 2004
Description: The project involved the diversion of an exist river to allow for the construction of the Grange Castle Business Park.
- 2000m diversion of existing river by open cut channel construction
- 150,000m3 of bulk rock excavation
- Construction of 5no 6m x 2.5m in-situ culvert river crossings
- Construction of signature pin arch culvert
- Installation of precast concrete overflow culvert under the Grand Canal
- All works were constructed in close liaison with the Eastern Regional Fisheries Board.
Designers: Muir Associates
Completion Date: August 2006
Description: The project involved the development of a windfarm and associated substations on a 300 acre site.
- Construction of 18 No Concrete wind turbine bases
- Installation of 216 No Piles to turbine foundations
- 8,000m of 5.0m wide access road
- Hardstandings and transformer slabs
- 700m of culverts
- 16,000m of service ducts
- Directional drilling
- 2,500m of boundary fencing
Client: Meath County Council
Designers: Ryan Hanley WSP
Completion Date: May 2009
Description: The Navan Inner Relief road was constructed to divert 7000 vehicles a day away from the town centre.
- Demolition of 2no existing Railway Bridge over live railway lines
- Construction of 2nr Railway Bridges over live railway lines superstructure comprised of Insitu-concrete and formwork with precast concrete bridge beams.
- Installation 132nr bored Insitu 750mm diameter piles with 1 meter rock socket, pile length varies from 9 to 13 m in the vicinity of live railway line and national road.
- Construction of 1km of mainline signal carriageway and 400m of side roads.
- Construction of 2nr roundabouts on national routes
- Construction of earthworks embankments 8-12m in height
- 6,000m of carriage way and earthworks drainage
- 16,500m of new utility ducting & 750m of watermain